The Department of Finance & Economics, located in the McCoy College of Business Administration, is currently accepting applications for undergraduate hourly student assistants. This is an hourly position starting at $7.25/hr.
Duties are primarily office & clerical, including but not limited to:
- Answering phones
- Greeting, screening, routing, and assisting guests
- Assisting with student registration and student issues
- Checking, delivering, and distributing departmental mail
- Inventory and directory maintenance
- Assisting with various departmental and faculty projects
- Providing technical assistance
- Monitoring open T Paul Bulmahn Research and Trading Lab during open lab hours
- Providing technical and software assistance
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be enrolled full time each semester on or before Spring, 2018 and maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must be professional and able to provide excellent customer-service with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented, responsible, motivated, dependable, and efficient
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
Interested Applicants must submit:
- A cover letter specifying how the applicant meets the job qualifications
- A resume with the contact information of three references
- Expected class schedule for Spring 2018
- Unofficial transcript
- NOTE: Please do NOT contact the office; selected applicants will be contacted directly for an interview. Other applicants will be notified when the position is filled.
Applicants will be contacted by phone or at Texas State email address only.
NOTE: Please do NOT contact the office; selected applicants will be contacted directly for an interview. Other applicants will be notified when the position is filled.